Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Why Isn't This Video Viral Yet? GoPro: Retro Revolution



I came across this GoPro video a few weeks ago and I was instantly entranced. The way all the scenic San Francisco landscapes blend seamlessly between each shot, coupled with the hypnotic music from Slow Magic as its soundtrack (run-on sentence much?). I'm surprised this video isn't viral yet!!!

Find out how this video was made here: http://www.truettner.com/bts/gopro-revolutions

Side note: Kind of in love with everything GoPro related at the moment! I am faaaaaaaaar from active, adventurous or sporty but all these cool videos from GoPro have convinced me that I needed one in my life. When I watched the beautiful lions documentary with the lion whisperer from about a year ago, I think I fell in love a little bit - with these beautiful creatures and the cameras that captured them up close and personal. I bought myself a GoPro Hero4 Silver edition on boxing day because I thought it would be neat to use it to film my cat Kit Kat from unique angles or from his POV! Also I would like to use it to film at concerts and amusement parks. This would allow me to go hands-free and actually enjoy the LIVE concert instead of watching it through a tiny screen on my phone or digital camera, making sure I got the framing right. I could also stop worrying about losing my phone/digital camera on a roller coaster because I would be able to mount the GoPro to myself and it would shoot awesome POV shots!! Ok that's enough fan-girling to last a year, GOODNIGHT!
P.S. major props to GoPro for adding a built-in LCD screen to the Hero4 Silver!

1 comment:

  1. Love the music in this video! I can't wait to see what videos you'll produce with your GoPro!

    ReplyDelete