Saturday, March 28, 2015

Magic Man Concert @ The Garrison - March 7, 2015

Sorry this post is so delayed that it's on the verge of not being relevant anymore!!

I love concerts (love is an understatement here... I don't think there is a strong enough word to describe how I feel about concerts). I love the feeling of the music being so loud that you're able to feel it in your heartbeat; I love the excitement and buildup to the concert as well as the post-concert deafness and looking back on how amazing the show was; I love when the band starts playing and everything is so in sync and perfect; I love the connection you feel when the whole room starts singing along to all the songs; I love the light shows and the encore performances; I love it all! There's just something about watching a live performance that makes you happy all over.

When I found out Magic Man was coming to Toronto, I was obviously over the moon and HAD to go see them (I use Songkick to track all my artists/bands to find out when they're coming to town... it's a neat little website & app!) Magic Man is one of my favourite bands and I could not miss this! They put on a spectacular show and it was so much fun!

Below is a video of some highlights from the concert - filmed using my GoPro Hero4 Silver (mounted on a selfie stick ha! I was too lazy to hold it up because I knew my arms would get tired & I didn't want to wear it on my head because the video would be even more shaky if I did that). I was too excited that I forgot to take pictures with my phone but below are some pics taken by lovechowster











No comments:

Post a Comment