Thursday, June 9, 2016

Bestival Toronto 2016 Playlist





Festival season is fast approaching and I can't wait! I've never been to a music festival before (except for EdgeFest last year but it felt more like just a concert) and I've always wanted to experience one. This year I will be heading out to two festivals (Bestival this Saturday and then WayHome in July) and I'm excited to get my first taste of music fest. Bestival has recently announced set times (see below the cut) and I am severely disappointed to say the least in all the conflicts! I was already disappointed when they split up Porter Robinson and The Wombats into different days since I'm only able to attend Saturday. Some of the Saturday acts I really wanted to see were Porter Robinson, ODESZA, Madeon, and of course Tame Impala... and now there are conflicts between ALL OF THEM! I could either choose to miss out on two acts or see only partial sets of all acts! I was hoping there would be no conflicts with Tame Impala since they're headlining but I guess that's not the case here :(

In an attempt to cheer myself up, I've compiled a playlist of all my favourite songs by artists that will be performing this year. Although I'm only able to attend Saturday, this playlist contains songs from artists on the Sunday lineup as well!

Set Times:

No comments:

Post a Comment