Saturday, July 2, 2016

JULY TALK ON JULY 1ST

Happy Canada Day! July Talk came to Chinguacosy Park yesterday for a free Canada Day concert so of course I had to go - I've been really into them for the past couple of months and have been wanting to see them live. I missed them at WayHome last year and Field Trip this year so I took this concert as the perfect opportunity to finally go see them! They have this vintage vibe to them, they remind me of Metric but with a 50's rock 'n' roll twist. I'm just obsessed with their black + white aesthetics, and the balance of Peter's rough + raspy vocals against Leah's soft + airy vocals. Also, if I'm allowed to be a fangirl for a moment - they are the cutest and I ship them so hard! Check out 2 of their songs below - "Guns + Ammunition" from their debut album and "Push + Pull" from their upcoming sophomore album, "Touch" set to be released September 9th!



















No comments:

Post a Comment